Re: calendar qustions

On 10 March, 1999 - Thomas Shannon sent me these 1.3K bytes:

> Can you fix it so that I can edit and change just one recurrence?  As
> it is I have to delete one recurrence, then add a single event to
> replace it if I want it slightly different from the rest.

Right-click on the one you want to change, and select 'Make this
appointment movable' .. voila, gnomecal will remove the event and put it
back (now standalone).

/Tomas
--
Tomas Ögren, stric@ing.umu.se, http://www.ing.umu.se/~stric/
|- Student of Computer Science at the University of Umeå