Re: My first impression and goodbye

> I predict that this list will be hit with much higher percentage of this
> type of problem reports the next few weeks. The wider GNOME gets known
> the more we'll see.

This will be tough problem because the ttraffic already has increased
considerably since 1.0 release.  Managing the reports are going to be
tough.  What I'd do is designate one person, or a group of people and
designate them as bug report answerers.  Maybe have a web page that is
constantly updated.  This way, the core developers aren't getting
constantly pinged on issues and they'll get bug reports as well.

Just my 10 cents.

	sri

Sri Ramkrishna         /|\ Unix is very user friendly, its just very picky
email: sri@aracnet.com -|- on who it is friendly to. -- Unknown?
phone: 503-356-1078    \|/