RE: : undefined symbol: __register_frame_info

James,

I would like to upgrade to glibc 2.1, but it isn't available as far as I can
tell. When might this all be resolved? Also, if someone makes it available
as an RPM, there really is no ``unsafe" fiddling with system libraries. Not
that I would be bothered if I had to do that.

Thanks, Torben