Re: : undefined symbol: __register_frame_info

As someone mentioned earlier, this problem is most likely caused by
running a program compiled with a newer egcs with a copy of glibc (most
likely 2.0.x) compiled with gcc.  The two options are to recompile the
applications on your own machine with your normal compiler, or to upgrade
to glibc 2.1, which contains a fix for this problem (it is backward
compatible, so you shouldn't have too many troubles).

The first requires a bit of work compiling, but doesn't involve fiddling
round with your system libraries, so is the one I would recomend.

James Henstridge.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/