Re: Input Method of Gnome

Hello,

I think that's a good disscusion on International X / Linux Environment. :D

Yes, I agree with u, backend XIM can provide much more flexiblity.
As I concern,  how about the current X Application ? If we use backend XIM
one,
current X application maynot supported ( I donno whether it is correct or
not).
If Gnome got all type of application that we want, I think backend one is
the best.

I don't mind XIM should be frontend / backend. If we can type NON-ENGLISH
in XWin, it will be good for either one of them. :p My concern is, not all
the current
applications of X got source Like WordPrefect, etc. We can't modifty it to
backend one.
If Gnome got few applications that supported XIM-backend one, it would be
bad...-_-
No one will buy Linux............

Also, I would like to know, is there any thing has started about XIM /
International
of Gnome ?

Thanks you for ur attention.

Regards,