Re: Input Method of Gnome

it is done by gtk. it's good. The most important is that
Every Widgets / Applications of Gnome should allow the Input Method Program
/ Elements
To Capture the Keyboard Event first. And Then pass the Characters to
Widgets/Applications.

Except Kanji ,  Has Gnome Prepared for the generic input method ?

Also, I would like to ask , is Gnome supporting Unicode ?
or support individual Language Encoding ? Since I donno much about the
encoding scheme in Linux.

Regards,

Hilary