[MAILER-DAEMON mail redhat com: Returned mail: User unknown]

There's another question below.  The original message got returned to
me because when I reply to a gnome-list message, it puts
gnome-list@REDHAT.com not gnome-list@gnome.org in the to field - are
others having this problem?  I use emacs to read my mail if that makes
a difference.

Dave

<gnome-list@redhat.com>
    (expanded from: <gnome-list@redhat.com>)

> From: Miguel de Icaza <miguel@nuclecu.unam.mx>
>
> Hello,
>
> Hello shared library lovers,
>
>    Gnome libs 1.0.2 is now available for download.
>
>    The site is the same:
>
> 	ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/gnome-libs

Is it just me or does the pub/GNOME/sources directory not really
exist?

When using Netscape, it shows up but when I click on it, I get an
error saying: unable to find the directory ...

The latest gnumeric is also supposed to be there, but it's not.  When
I go into the pub/GNOME/gnome-1.0 directory there is a link for the
latest gnome-libs (I aussme to the above directory) but it doesn't
work because it can't find that directory.

Dave