starting gnome without session-management.

I think there would be an easy way to start gnome without running the
session-managment.  Alot of us don't want the session-managment.  I want
everything to be back to my own setup and not to whatever I had the last time
I logged out.

So.. what is the best way of starting gnome without session-managment???
I have something like this now.

-----------------
esd &
background-properties-capplet --init-session-settings
mouse-properties-capplet --init-session-settings
bell-properties-capplet --init-session-settings
screensaver-properties-capplet --init-session-settings
keyboard-properties --init-session-settings

# give the window-manager some time before gmc and the panel starts so
# they will find the window-manager
(sleep 10; panel & gmc --nowindows &) &

# Gnome-aware fvwm-version.
exec /opt/fvwm/bin/fvwm2 > $HOME/.fvwm2-errors 2>&1
---------------------------

I don't know if this is a good way of starting stuff or not.  The gnome users
guide says (or at least used to say) that we should use background-properties
--init, mouse-properties --init and so on but these programs are not available
in  gnome anymore as far as I can see.

btw, I do know I could start fvwm in the background and then exec panel
instead to get the logout to work to.

/Bågfors

--
                            \|/