Re: WOOT!

    Nils> On Mon, 8 Mar 1999, Dave Reed wrote:
    >> Is E now "hard-coded" into gnome-session?

    Nils> No, it's just the default. I happily use WindowMaker with it ;)

Speaking of WM, I have 0.51.0. WM is great, but running gnome-session with
it has given me fits. I have had hard lockups of X 2 or 3 times since
Friday (w/ gnome pager or without). Any suggestions?

Also, what's the best way of starting gnome with WM? 'gnome-session' or
'panel &'? Thanks for any advice.

BTW: with Enlightenment, gnome seems much more stable (no crash so far).

--
Pierluigi Miraglia pierlu AT iname.com pmiragli AT kent.edu

The soul has a self-increasing logos (Herakl.)