Re: WOOT!

On Tue, 9 Mar 1999, PL. Miraglia wrote:

> Also, what's the best way of starting gnome with WM? 'gnome-session' or
> 'panel &'? Thanks for any advice.

I started my wmaker from an xterm, I think, then quit and restarted gnome.
Or did I use the window manager applet of gnomecc? My memory is failing
me.

> BTW: with Enlightenment, gnome seems much more stable (no crash so far).

I haven't had any crashed of wmaker here. wmsetbg does not find any
background pics unless I give it a full path + filename, but I am not sure
what the problem is here (I am pretty sure it is not gnome related).

best wishes,
nils

---
All work and no play makes Bart a dull boy.