Re: My first impression and goodbye

On Tue, Mar 09, 1999 at 03:58:32AM +0000, James M. Cape wrote:
> mandrake@mandrake.net wrote:

> > > Use e-conf to enable icons (Behavior/Misc). This behavior doesn't stick
> > > for me, so I have to enable it for every session. The Gnome Pager's Task
> > > List is helpful in this regard as well.
> >
> > actually, it should automatically save when enlightenment exits, providing
> > something horrid doesn't happen on save (multihead systems older than a few
> > days might have this problem)
> >
> > --
> >  -----------------------------
> > | Mandrake (Geoff Harrison)   |  Visit the Enlightenment Website!
>
> It never has for me.

you don't happen to have autosave turned off or something somehow do you?
(strange but it could happen)

> Also, is it possible to define custom icons for applications?

do you mean on the desktop or when you minimize them?
to do it for minimization you can use windowmatches.  there is a
predefined macro for doing that:

USE_ICON_IMAGECLASS_FOR_CLIENT_TITLE(title, iclass)

where "title" is the title of the window, and "iclass" is the name of
an imageclass that you want to use for the icon.

--