Duplicate gmc?

Hi Folks,

I installed Jan's RPMs on my SuSE and they work fine (in the process I
also found a couple of Bad Things<tm> like multiple libraries, especially
gfx). Anyway, Gnome runs now and awaits testing. tomorrow. When I have
slept.

But I do have one problem. I have two GMC's running, it seems. When I kill
one, Gnome starts a loop which starts gmc after gmc after gmc.

How can I reduce the # of gmc's to only one?

Best -
Nils

----
 "When one entertains female friends, one should try not to
  look quite as seedy as certain unnamed parties habitually do."
                     --- Calvin & Hobbes: "It's a Magical World"