RE: GMC feedback / comments

I have this habbit in windows to use my desktop. Storeing everything I need
like files on it allows for quick openings. So the only time I put something
on the desktop is when I copy something from the network or from a
cd/floppy. So I copy it instead of link it because I remove the floppy/cd.

I think it should be:
if it is from a different filesystem: copy
if it is from the same filesystem from one window to another: move
if it is from the same filesystem to the desktop: link

althow... I have gotten in the habbit of allways having it prompt me because
you can never be shure which method you are using.

Maby it would be better to have it allways prompt you using the left click
and have it use a default when you middle click. Then the user allways knows
what is going on, and the power users can use the middle button for
speedups.