Re: Gnome 1.0 on glibc 2.1?

bratsche@dfw.net wrote:

> Anyone out there gotten Gnome 1.0 working on glibc 2.1 systems? I had
> Gnome 0.99.8 running with no problems, but now it just won't work. I have
> no problems compiling, but it refuses to execute without segfaulting.

CVS works fine here (and has for everything but a few compile problems
in gnome-terminal, and problems with that got fixed well over a month
and a half ago). My guess is that you are having the same problems you
would've had w/ Glibc 2.0.7.

    Jim Cape
    http://www.jcinteractive.com

    "All animals are equal, some animals