Re: e-conf not installed by default anymore?

On Sat, Mar 06, 1999 at 12:45:49AM +0000, Richard Hult was heard to say:

> >   It seems that e-conf is no longer built by default, which is likely what's
> > causing all the mails and posts about "How do I configure enlightenment?".
> > I discovered this because I rm -rf'ed my Gnome tree and rebuilt from scratch,
> > only to find my e-conf gone.  Making it by hand works perfectly well, but it's
> > such a useful little program that it's hard to see why it isn't in the default
> > build.
>
> It's placed in its own package called e-conf nowadays, I think.
>
> Richard

  Oh.  I'm sorry.  Naturally, CVS didn't know any better than to leave
all those extra files hanging around... :-(

  Daniel

--
  Believe in the Great God Om or be stricken with thunderbolts?
  Is that the way it always has to be?

             -- Terry Pratchett, _Small Gods_