gnome 1.0 bugs (a bunch)

Bugs I have found in gnome 1.0: (I am using the RPMS)

Gnome Core:

*minor*
panel: No matter what theme you have selected, the arrow buttons use the
default gtk theme when you start up.
panel: If you pull off a minicommander, you cant put it back on when the
panel is autohidden
panel: crashes when an applet crashes. The panel should not crash.
gmenu: crashes all the time complaining about a bad pixmap.

Control Center:

*minor*
theme selector: The first time you run it, if you select a theme and hit
try, nothing happens.
Window manager capplet: doesent seem to be implamented yet.

*major*
MDI and Dialogs capplets: DONT USE. they have a habbit of locking up X

Gnome Multimedia:

*minor*
cdplayer: it comes up verry large and then crashes. It is compilaining about
a bad pixmap.

E-conf:

*minor*
dosn't setup a control center desktop file.

GMC:

*major*
The first time you run gmc after X starts up, you can crash it by pressing
the close button on the window manager. All other times gmc will not crash.