RE: Unresolved dependency Errors(Solved)

Sorry,
	Needed to install glib10 and gtk+10 as posted in following post.

The old glib and gtk packages are important at least if you use any of the
"old" Redhat apps - such as Control Panel (not to be confused with Gnome
Control Center).  If you've got RPM on your machine, try unistalling the
glib10 and gtk10 packages (rpm -e).  You will get a failure with a listing
of packages that depend on the libraries.  If you don't think you need the
other packages, get rid of them and then go ahead and get rid of the glib10
and gtk10 packages and be done with it.  I personally like the drive mount
tool and continue to use it, so I keep them on my Redhat system.

William F. Helke

http://www.gnome.org/gnomefaq