Re: Why is gnome linking against both glib 1.1 and 1.2?

On 04 March, 1999 - Jeffrey Baker sent me these 0,5K bytes:

> Hey, why are my gnome apps linking against two different versions of glib?
>
> For example, my panel is linked against both libglib-1.2.so.0 and
> libglib-1.1.so.13.

Possible cause:
Panel is linked to 1.2, something that the panel is linked to is linked
to 1.1.

Too bad 'ldd' on linux doesn't have as good 'ldd -v' as on solaris,
which shows all dependencies on all depencencies (so to speak).

/Tomas
--
Tomas Ögren, stric@ing.umu.se, http://www.ing.umu.se/~stric/
|- Student of Computer Science at the University of Umeå