Minor visual quirk in the panel

Package: panel
Version: CVS 03-01-1999

  I have a gnome-pager in a closed corner panel.  When a window's title bar
changes or a new window appears, the panel momentarily allocates extra space,
as if it were suddenly opened, and then returns to being closed.  I suspect
this happens because gnome-pager changes its size while the panel is closed.

  Daniel Burrows

--
Perhaps it is true that computer programs and mathematical equations, like
art or nature, have their own intrinsic beauty.  But who hangs the Quicksort