RE: gdm submission

Well, there is no way to know. If you do bind something like control alt
delete to bring up a login box, someone could always replace the login
program. The only way to be sure is to keep your system locked tight.
ctl-alt-del stuff is psudo security. You think it is secure but it is not.
You could even replace microsofts login box with one of your own. It would
be alot more difficult in windows because the source is not available but it
can be done. Point is that there is no posible way to be absolutely sure.