gnome-guile won't compile

Hi all,

As I do every first Monday of the month, I've cleaned out my gnome src directoryand used CVS to retreive the latest stuff to compile. I noticed on the arcive list that someone had a problem compiling gnome-guile/guile-gtk using gtk-1.2. The reply shows that it was fixed, yet the gtk that came out of CVS this morning is gtk-1.3. Do I need to downgrade to 1.2 and recompile all or is there a fix on the way? Also, what other packages depend on gnome-guile to exist in order to compile?

Thanks for any help, and keep up the outstanding work so far!!!!

Miguel A. Figueroa
figueroa@satlug.org