Re: Dependancies

The API's of libraries change as they mature.  When incompatible changes
occur, we change the name of the library so you can have two versions of
the library on your system at once (one for programs written with the old
API, one with the current API).

The gicq package requires an older version of to find a package that
provides libgnomeui.so.31, you could use the rpm2html pages on
rufus.w3.org:
 http://rufus.w3.org/linux/RPM/libgnomeui.so.31.html

You will probably want to install one of those packages first, then rpm
-ivh the newer gnome-libs.

James Henstridge.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au