Re: GTK Themes and Font Sizes

Wow, knowlege really is power...and I feel silly.

Placing a default font definition in .gtkrc works extremely
well. Gnomecc even modifies the default theme in .gtkrc without
bothering the font definition part.

It just keeps on getting better...  gotta love it !

>    Any theme creator worth his/her salt (I know, I made the BeOS theme)
>     will leave the default GTK fonts alone. You need to edit ~/.gtkrc.
>    AFAIK, no themes mess with the fonts, so the problem is not with us,
>    the theme creators.

thanks,
 Matt Martin
matt.martin@ieee.org

Lehigh U. Microelectronics Research Lab             Home
16A Memorial Dr. E., Bethlehem,PA,18015      126 East 4th St.
mmartin @ calvin.sfc.lehigh.edu              Bethlehem, PA,18015-1702
Work:(610) 758-3951 (Office)                    MGM1 @ LEHIGH.EDU
              -4518 (Lab)                    Home: (610) 758-9662
 WWW: "http://www.lehigh.edu/~mgm1/mgm1.html"  AIM ID: MmAaRtTtIN
    PGP Public key at "finger mmartin@calvin.sfc.lehigh.edu"
	HTML Resume now available from my webpage !!!