Updated rh 6 rpms at ftp.inconnect.com work!!

First would like to thank the folks at ftp.inconnect.com for their great job
on updated rpms for gnome/E under redhat 6.  I just installed everything
yesterday and had a few problems with stability and core dumps here until I
applied the updated rpms.  I have not seen anything near the problems since.
In fact, for me here, things seem quite stable.  I still get a variety of
messages when I shutdown about gdk window unexpectedly destroyed and one
about gtkstyle something or other.  This does not seem to effect normal
operation though.  Xscreensaver likes to complain about the session
disappearing also.

Thanks for a great job!!

--
Michael Perry