Re: Getting a PPP Connection

I created two one line scripts - one to connect and one to
disconnect.  Then I put menu items to call these scripts...if you wanted to
get more sophisticated you could create a script that disconnected if you
were connected and connected if you were disconnected.  I can send you the
scripts/commands if you want to go this route.

I seem to remember that you need to use GnomePPP if you want to use the PPP
applet.  I never found GnomePPP as an RPM though so I downloaded the
tarball and never actually got around to taking the time to install it.  Or
maybe that PPP applet doesn't actually do anything at all?  I've never seen
anybody use it...