RE: Some things GNOME really needs

I know the install interface in the release gnorpm-0.8 was less than
optimal (to put it mildly :), but I have been working on improving it.
IMO the interface in the CVS version is much more improved.  I would
suggest trying out the latest CVS version of gnorpm, and give me feedback
on that.

Just because the gnorpm-0.8 interface is klunky does not mean that it can
not be improved (it has been).  I don't know how useful a wizard would be
in this situation.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au