Gnumeric 0.27 is out.

Hello guys,

   New version of Gnumeric has been released.  Version 0.27

   The next version will most likely merge my code to do printing into
the main branch unless we decide to do a quick bug fix release.  Also,
starting with this release, Gnumeric will be supported by
International GNOME Support (http://www.gnome-support.com).

   Michael Meeks has redone the function definition code, it is much
better and extensible than the code we had before.

* Getting it

	You can get it from:
		ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/gnumeric

* What is new in this release:

Jukka:
	* Added the following functions:
	 - FTEST(), TTEST(), SUMPRODUCT(), SEARCH(), ADDRESS(),
	   CHITEST(), BETAINV(), PERCENTRANK(), SERIESSUM(), SUMA(),
	   SUBTOTAL(), SLOPE(), AVERAGEA(), MAXA(), MINA(), STDEVA(),
	   STDEVPA(), VARA(), and VARPA().
        * And fixed these functions:
	 - BETADIST(), NORMDIST(), RANK(), and POISSON().
	* Lots of test files added

Morten:
	* Reworked the insert/delete column/row again.
	* Reworked the Goal Seek function to produce more accurate
	  results faster, and fail less often.
	* Improved the recalculation engine.
	* Shined up date calculations.
	* Added WEEKDAY(), DAYS360(), TIMEVALUE().
	* Fixed PROPER(), FLOOR(), SERIESSUM(), ROUND(), ROUNDUP(),
	  ROUNDDOWN(), ATAN2(), MOD(), INT(), COUNT(), COUNTA(),
	  AND(), OR().
	* Improved precision here and there.
	* Fixed font-reusage when writing in Gnumeric's default file
	  format.
	* Fixed cell editing code.
	* Fixed many internationalisation bugs.  Translators, please
	  make sure the default floating-point format, "0.0########",
	  has been translated for your locale.  (German translators,
	  please revisit "Zoom factor should be at least 50%" also, :-)

Miguel
	* Paste-Special/Transpose.
	* Bug fixing.

Sean
	* Implemented 'X-base' importing support (DBase, FoxPro etc.1)

Michael
	* Re-wrote the OLE block layer again...
	* Re-wrote all the function code for more uniformity, lucidity
	and expandibility.
	* Re-wrote the function documentation.
	* Tentative alpha Excel sheet writing
	 - StarOffice is only tested importer
	 - Only Excel 95 likely to 'work'
	 - only basic numbers and text are stored.
	* Fix writing code to preserve sheet order.

Nick Lamb
	* Added excel function mappings.
	* Fixed absolute shared formulae cell references.
	* Supplied a spreadsheet to check date functions.

Jody Goldberg
	* Supplied many new error and error checking functions.
	* Vastly improved Excel color loading.
	* Completed Excel funtion mappings, as far as possible.

Several translations updated: thanks to our translators

And lots of bugs fixed.

Thanks to all
Miguel.