Documentation (newbie) question.

Im a first timer here on the gnome-list, so I hope this topic hasnt been
discused.

I think that the developer's documentation is comming out grat and its a
very nice reference to have. Still, I think it lacks a more careful
definition on the philosophy of gnome and the logical structure of the
framework itself. For example, how about some diagrams of the diferent
objects that one might use.... With the relationships with other objects and
such?????

This is obviously a newbie question and Im really hoping that the flames
wont come to hard.

Alex