Re: gnome-core-1.0.6 compile problem.

On Tue, 22 Jun 1999, James Henstridge wrote:

> The configure script should fill in the ORBit variables if it finds the
> orbit-config script.  It should be able to do this if /usr/local/bin is in
> the path.  Is this the case?  If that isn't the problem, the best way to

Yes, /usr/local/bin is in the path. I am trying to install all of the
gnome related packages in /usr/local/gnome, except ORBit, which is in
/usr/local/ as is the gtk/glib packages.

> find out is to delete the config.cache file, and rerun configure, and note
> any error messages in the output and the config.log file.  If it looks

I can find no reference to ORBit during configure.

> like a bug to you (not just a configuration problem on your end), consider
> submiting a bug report to submit@bugs.gnome.org (check the bugs.gnome.org
> web page for details on the format of bug reports).

Ok, I did this.

Thanks for your help.

::::: Gene Imes			     http://www.ozob.net :::::