Re: GNOME applet issues

    Hi guys...

    I current have a version of GNOME running that causes any programs run via
applet mode to core dump. The GNOME version I think is 1.0.1, and I have
reinstalled GNOME to no avail. From a GDB of a program that core-dumps, I found
that the error seems to be at the point where GNOME is attempting to register
the program with the panel bar. I can't remember the function exactly, but I
can get it if need be.

    My software was working up until about a week ago, when all GNOME panel
applets were core-dumping (seg faulting). I don't think anything has changed
since the programs started to do this, but obviously, if nothing had changed,
it wouldn't be core dumping.

    Anyone have any ideas?

							Ian
----
                         | Who shall know the mystery of Nyarlathotep? for He
    Ian Bonnycastle      | is the mask and will of Those that were when time
  Greywolf Enterprises   | was not. He is the priest of the Ether, the Dweller