Mandrake 6.0

Does anyone have a location of updated RPMS for Mandrake 6.0? I tried an
rpm --test -Uvh *.rpm from the newest set I grabbed off of
ftp.inconnect.com, and it's missing :

	redhat-logos is needed by gnome-core-1.0.5-2
	redhat-logos is needed by mc-4.5.33-1

I'm assuming that mandrake did their own customizations to avoid the RH
logos... Can I just install the logos, or does anyone know if they
customized anything that might break if I use the inconnect.com rpms?

Thanks!
--Nathan

Nathan P. Clemons                       "Peace favor your code."
nathan@windsofstorm.net                 ICQ: 2810688
IN CONSTRUCTION:                        http://gnome.windsofstorm.net