Re: sticky xamp (aka xmms)?

On Sun, 20 Jun 1999, Sarel Botha wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 15, 1999 at 08:44:15PM -0500, James M. Cape wrote:
> > > is there a way (using latest e and gnome rpms) to make x11amp sticky? it has no
> > > enlightenment border, so i can't choose it the normal way.
> >
> > Do an ALT+Right-Click on the window to bring up the options menu. You
> > can select stickiness and remember that option from there.
>
> Is there any way to do this with window maker ?

I have Alt-Space bound to the "window properties" menu - the one you get
when you right-click on a title bar. I give xmms the focus, hit alt-space,
and choose "attributes". There's an attribute for "omnipresent", which
seems to be a grandiose way of saying "sticky", but unfortunately the
GNOME pager doesn't see things the same way. xmms is always depicted on
the original desktop, not the current one, and it doesn't show up on the
"sticky" section of the little up-arrow menu.

Tim Allen