Re: Don't overlook Simplicity.

On Thu, Jun 17, 1999 at 06:04:25PM -0400, Roger Vaughn wrote:
> [...]

If you're speaking of Microsoft's "Office Assistant" then I once
agreed with you.  Since then I've had two relatives start using using
a computer for the first time in their lives.  They both agree that
the office assistant is incredibly helpful.

It is just a glorified "tip on startup" thing.  I admit I find those
useful when first using a program.