Re: Text processor

<short green alien with long ears and a cane appears>
gvim, you seek gvim.

check out www.vim.org
they have v5.3 of gvim which uses a generic x interface and look kinda bad, but
has syntax highlighting for 70+ languages. (i just got it last night. my
coworkers converted me from emacs cuz it takes upto 5 minutes to load some of
my source files). the latest version supports gtk, but is still in development
(i use it, just don't try to change the font <shudders, remembering crash>).
and the console versions have color syntax too. so if you use gnome-terminals
or color xterms or enlightenment terminals (are they still around, my rh6
didn't include eterm) you'll get color. and since you say vi is okay, i assume
you know the commands.

On 19-Jun-99 Paul Barnfather scribbled: