Re: Don't overlook Simplicity.

"Bob Smith" <rwsmith@cnw.com> writes:

|     I quite agree. What I'm trying to say is that in the excitement of
| creating a powerful interface for experienced users, it is possible to lose
| sight of the point that experienced users have to come from somewhere.

Experienced users comes from those who likes computers, read
documentation and manuals and use a lot of time in front of a
computer. Not John Smith who just bought a computer and knows how to
send email and browse the web because he has three buttons to press.

--
Preben Randhol             oO     "Don't think about domination,  think
[randhol@pvv.org]        .`  ;     about freedom, it doesn't dominate."