Re: Don't overlook Simplicity.

"Bob Smith" <rwsmith@cnw.com> writes:

|     I quite agree. What I'm trying to say is that in the excitement of
| creating a powerful interface for experienced users, it is possible to lose
| sight of the point that experienced users have to come from somewhere.

I think that the most important thing is too keep things logical.

If the user can follow the logic, they will quickly learn. Mostly when
users gets into trouble is when the program is not acting logically.

--
Preben Randhol             oO     "Don't think about domination,  think
[randhol@pvv.org]        .`  ;     about freedom, it doesn't dominate."