Re: Text processor

Olof Oberg <mill@pedgr571.sn.umu.se> writes:

> I would like to have multiple modes. Like inside a SCRIPT element
> I want to have the corresponding mode for that language (ECMAscript
> for example). Same with STYLE.

Thank you.  I hate you now.

(For the uninformed, this is one of the few really hard-to-implement
things in Emacs, and people have wanted it for various things
for... well... years.  I ain't touching this one till I have nothing
else to do (or start writing lots of yacc).)

Actually, there might be a decent way to get close with an indirect
buffer and narrowing, but you wouldn't be able to edit in place.

--
Alan Shutko <ats@acm.org> - Looking for a job in Long Island!
Check http://rescomp.wustl.edu/~ats/ for a resume.