Re: Don't overlook Simplicity.
- From: Preben Randhol <randhol pvv org>
- To: "Bob Smith" <rwsmith cnw com>
- Cc: <gnome-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Don't overlook Simplicity.
- Date: 19 Jun 1999 14:41:13 +0200
"Bob Smith" <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
| >| I see a great divide between "Teach them" and "Make it somewhat
| >| easier". I don't see how the two are different, if you look at the
| >No it is not "Make it somewhat easier" it is "Make it too simple".
| <Warning: I'm going to make enemies here>
| Too simple? As in, keep it difficult and obscure, so that everyone who comes
As in "simple, but not too simple" so that power and efficiency are
Preben Randhol oO "Don't think about domination, think
[email@example.com] .` ; about freedom, it doesn't dominate."
[www.pvv.org/~randhol/] \ G -- RMS, LinuxWorld 1999.
`_) n o m e
] [Thread Prev