Re: Don't overlook Simplicity.

In message <>, Preben Randhol writes:

| | >No it is not "Make it somewhat easier" it is "Make it too simple".

| |
| | Too simple? As in, keep it difficult and obscure, so that everyone who comes
| As in "simple, but not too simple" so that power and efficiency are
| not diminished.

Yes.  "Simple" is one thing; removing powerful features because they might
confuse people is quite another, and is IMHO unacceptable.

brandon s. allbery	[os/2][linux][solaris][japh]
system administrator	     [WAY too many hats]
electrical and computer engineering					 KF8NH
carnegie mellon university	      ["God, root, what is difference?" -Pitr]