Re: Need help with the GNOME png-files

Hello,

my previosly described problem is solved (I had to set a manually link
from /usr/local/lib/libimlib-png.so.0 to /usr/local/lib/libimlib-png.so.
After that, the panel is showing the correct icons.

But now, another problem appears...
gmc would not like to start, it opens an error-box which says:

"Default set of icons not found, please check your installation"

and on the xterm I saw the same error-messages like before with the
panel!

gdk_imlib ERROR: Cannot load image:
/usr/local/share/pixmaps/mc/i-directory.png
All fallbacks failed.
gdk_imlib ERROR: Cannot load image:
/usr/local/share/pixmaps/gnome-default.png
All fallbacks failed.

The link to libimlib-png.so.0 still exist.
The panel is running without problems only some other apps are showing
still the same error.

If youŽve any idea, what could be wrong in my installation, IŽd like to
hear from you...

Thanks in advance,
--
Joachim.Jaeckel@d.kamp.net -- http://home.kamp.net/home/joachim.jaeckel