Re: Wishing I could cancel that last e-mail.

it's not windows, so you shouldn't have to reinstall. what are you trying to
install? and what distribution do you have? if you find tarballs aggravating
get redhat 6.0 (chances are you have redhat already--it's the most popular in
the us i hear) and just use rpms. that's how i install everything. the only
things i tarball are things i can't get in rpm (like xfmail) or things i write
myself (not worth putting in an rpm). and you can even get the rpm utility for
other distributions. i've been using linux since last year and have seen a huge
jump in the percentage of things put in rpms.

On 19-Jun-99 hitchhiker scribbled:

E-Mail: jason@whizzird.net