Re: Don't overlook Simplicity.

Making things simple to the end user is great for newbies, but quite often
simplicity just gets in the way of the more experienced users (if you have
used MS office, what did you think about the paper clip after the first
two minutes?).  If it is possible to create a simple interface that does
not limit functionality for experience users, then that is great.  It is
not necessarily a good idea to go for simplicity where it limits
functionality for more experienced users though.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/