Re: Don't overlook Simplicity.

>The simple fact about average desktop users (those who need everything
>spoon fed to them) is that anything that takes more than 4 or 5 clicks
>or any typing to do is too hard for them.

People this dumb or lazy will never move away from Windows, because they'll
either assume all computers crash twice a day, or they'll come across the
first obstacle ("Why can't Emacs read my Word 97 documents?") and give up.
They are Windows' natural prey and there is no hope for them.

Let's make Gnome easy to use, but not at the expense of power and efficiency.

Michael Rogers