feature suggestion

trap the mouse clic when you are on top of a folder, the he open a popup window with the content
> of the folder in it. you can take, put, execute a file in it or continue to go insnide the file
> hierarchie.

Windows 95/NT powertoys' addon does that too, I assume it was built into 98..  I didn't use/like the feature too much but if done right (not the way MS did it), it could be useful.. Unfortunatly what MS's  version and GMC's would probally have is the problem of VERY large directories.  Have you ever seen how large /usr/bin can get?

-Eric Windisch