memory probleme with linuxconf or gtk ??

Hi,

I have a rh6.0 and the last update of all the gnome component and I have a probleme with the GTK gui
linuxconf. It seems to be a memory allocation problem, but I don't know if it is a GTK or a
linuxconf problem. It appear when I choose an entry un the left panel of linuxconf, without having
closed the preceding entry in the right panel. Then all the operations are very slow, in terme of
minutes,  and the memory used growup around  20Mo more.

Is that problem knowned ?

Thank's a lot.
--
            La vie est belle          Pierre Léonard
http://www.teaser.fr/~pleonard        Pierre.Leonard@teaser.fr