feature suggestion

Hi,

And thank's for the job around gnome. May I try a suggestion concerning the file management (mc). In
the MAC OS environnement There is a very please shareware called popup finder. When you execute it,
it trap the mouse clic when you are on top of a folder, the he open a popup window with the content
of the folder in it. you can take, put, execute a file in it or continue to go insnide the file
hierarchie.

As you are in the step of the gmc rearchitecture, what is your feeling concerning the intégration of
that feature.
KDE has a disknavigator, but my feeling is that having a "goinside" feature in a folder is more
usefull.

Thank's in advance for your attention.
--
            La vie est belle          Pierre Léonard
http://www.teaser.fr/~pleonard        Pierre.Leonard@teaser.fr