gnome-terminal requests

Hello,

I'd *really* like to see gnome-termnial have support for secure
keyboards like xterm does. This would be very useful to me, as i don't
like typing my root password(for work) over an insecure term(i use
ssh, so the weak link is between my terminal and my xserver). Call ma
a security nut, that's fine with me, but i think it would be a nice
option.

Also, i'd like to be able to set just the cursor color of the
terminal, much like -cr <color> in an xterm.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
--
Paul Visscher                                        paulv@cinternet.net