RE: Gnumeric Q..

There is something similar to renaming columns in Excel for as long as I can
remember using it.  (switched from lotus 123 after release 3.4 for dos;) )
You can give columns names so that you can call them by name in formulas.  I
just checked it out, and it leaves the header of the column the same (is
still says A) but there is a small box that shows what the "name" of the
column is.  I agree that we should keep the columns and rows lettered and
numbered, but could we add headers to the top of columns and/or rows?  I
wouldn't think that it would be that ugly to do, except that you could have
multiple names for a given row/column/cell.
	Greg