Re: x11amp and esd

In message <19990615010135.A3303@jupiter.nonexistant.net>, Steve Luzynski write
s:
+-----
| On Tue, 15 Jun 1999 00:19:52 Rasaki Bidemi Bolanle Temidire wrote:
| > Hi Everyone,
| > I just want to know how to make x11amp work with esd.  I have Red Hat 6.0
| you can either preface x11amp with esddsp, or make a shell script that does:
+--->8

Last time I checked, x11amp was setuid so esddsp won't work.
But last time I checked, x11amp had an output plugin for esd....

You may need a later version of x11amp/xmms if you don't have the plugin.

--
brandon s. allbery	[os/2][linux][solaris][japh]	 allbery@kf8nh.apk.net
system administrator	     [WAY too many hats]	   allbery@ece.cmu.edu