x11amp and esd

Hi Everyone,

Sorry if I am asking a question that has already been dealt with.

I just want to know how to make x11amp work with esd.  I have Red Hat 6.0 setup
with the lastest gnome-libs (1.0.10) and gnome-core (1.0.6).  But everytime
that I start x11amp up, it complains that it can't open the audio files.  As
soon as I kill esd, it seems to work.  Am I doing something wrong?  I want to
have the nice sounds that come with gnome but also be able to run x11amp.
Does anyone have any suggestions?

Bidemi
--
Say hey little boy you can't go where the others go
Cause you don't look like they do